New Year 2016 is soon upon us, and the festive season is in full swing.
We do not live by bread alone. These times of celebration and fun with our friends, families and community feed our spirits with joy to go forward with hope and vision.
Join us to celebrate New Year 2016 together at Wally Wight's on 3rd January at 5pm. 110 Grays Rd, Gaythorne
How you can be part of the celebration:
- Share your thoughts on what happened for TTG in 2015 and what your hopes and aspirations are for 2016
- If you are able, contribute some locally grown produce from your garden to the meal. Wally will be preparing the meal around the theme of local and seasonal. Do you have items in your garden to celebrate. If so, let Wally know and he is prepared to collect them beforehand or drop it over to him.
- Bring a small present around the theme of hope. A poem or story, a song, an image, something symbolic, touch, a reading, an encouraging piece of information or news.
- Come and be part of this meal and sharing together as your friendship and participation is precious and important to our Transition community.
- Let Wally know you are coming because he will be busily cooking which he loves doing, preparing a feast for us all, and he will need to know numbers. Cooks love to be appreciated.
- BYO drinks
Wally's phone number is 0417 741 377; email